Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A New Award! Yay!


This award was given to me by Tori of Tori's Tid Bits. Check out her really
kool blog Here. Thank You so very much Tori.

image


I dont know to many bloggers but I will pass this award to the few that I do.
Now to reveal 10 things about me LoL

1. I married my High School sweetheart when I was 19. We have married for 15 yrs.
Have been together for a total of 18 yrs.

2. I volunteered in a pantry for a while and enjoyed it very much as I got to know
many people in the neighborhood and some grew very attached to me.

3- From ages 9 - 11 I was a singer in a band called "La Banda Latina".
I seriously loved being in this band. It consisted of 15 girls. We mostly sang Salsa.
I seriously loved it when I was chosen to sing solos. Yeah we had our moves too LoL

4- I love animals and own an exotic pet that I love to bits.
He is very mischeeveeus and very spoiled. He actually thinks he's human LoL

6- I love motorcycles and have always wanted to learn to ride one.

7- I wonder if anyone actually reads this LoL

8- My best friends are my mom and my little sister.

9- I have been clean and sober for close to 5 years now.

10- I'm a good girl now LoL

I pass down this award to the following people

1- Clare of Clarez Creationz

2- Nancy of  PoserStar Designs

3- Sanie of Creations by Sanie

4- Nora of Coquettas Designs

5- Cheeky of Cheeky Tutorials



That's about it for now xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi, hunny! TYSM for the award! It was so sweet of you to think of me. I'm sorry I'm so late in picking it up!

    Congrats on yours, as well, and TY for the fun read. You're a good girl . . . yeah, right! ROFL!! Just teasing! You know I luffs you! {{{ Eve }}}

    Thank you again, hunny bun! Have a wonderfully Merry Christmas!!

    XOXO,
    Toni :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You So Much For Your Comments